Friday, December 5, 2008

Enter Southside's TriBeCa Studio, Be Inspired, Spend Money, Look Cool.


Shops like TriBeCa in 5PS are the type that make living Intown so unique. I'm no retail expert and I'm not one the get excited about cloth stores usually but I get a smile every time I walk into this store. In my experience there is no store that duplicates what they are able to do. Maybe it's the clothes: Some fashions are like what you see in the mall stores, but seem more authentic somehow; others are like what you will see in other independent stores on the West side of town but with better materials and more cache. The prices are good also. Usually there's
something on sale that I want in addition the the regular stuff which while definitely no cheap is definitely fair for the quality and uniqueness offered. Maybe its the staff. There usually are several good looking women there, led my store manager Mia, dressed in the style that the store sells which have I mentioned is unique. Maybe it's the hats. Probably it's the hats. R and B singer Ne-yo and "Mad Men" character Don Draper have brought the fedora back and TriBeCa has the best hat collection in the city. Thus the picture above which is my latest acquisition.

Get inspired at
1919 11th Ave S,a few doors down from Golden Temple or call them at 939-1594.
Let me know if you agree or disagree with me on the styles there.

Store manager Mia is bullish on business in 5PS and says the this shopping season has been decent so far. She likes the new ferrite-toned paint at the district namesake intersection. The store hasn't had any problems with crime, something she says usually occurs after midnight. "People need to get past the general idea of fear down here." Amen to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah - another hat person.

Yes, TriBeCa is good.

--GregF