Friday, October 12, 2007

Dateline 10-12-07 Friday Night-Downtown



My highspeed isn't acting right today so I'm forced to leave my three-arched Norwood cave and get out into other parts of Intown. The downtown part. 20th Avenue is turning into something of a nice place to visit at night and I stepped into Java and Jams for the first time. They've got coffee. They've got hot food ( I got a roast beef on whole wheat with provolone). They, of course, have coffee. They have acoustic music. Playing tonight was Kellee McCoy of Homewood. Unfortunately he doesn't have any music that you can listen to from his myspace page at www.kelleemccoy.com but "he good". I was able to write this while listening to him which is saying something. A good, smooth voice along with some acoustic guitar is soothing to the mind and spirit when done right (not too loud) Blue-eyed alt-soul gives you an idea of the type of music he plays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellee is playing again at Java and Jams Friday night 11/9 at 8pm. Come on downtown!