Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birmingham Home and Garden Magazine wants you, Norwoodians.


Some of you have put some serious money into your home and have great taste to back it up. Now's the time to floss a little in full, glossy color. Birmingham Home and Garden wants to do an article on Norwood for the magazine in an upcoming issue. My contact, a church member, tells me that they are looking for folk who have done upgrades recently to their homes. Email me or send a response at the end of this post and I will get your information to the magazine. cdechols@gmail.com is the direct email address.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude You know robert and I want to be in Home and Garden

we tried to upgrade green with double pane windows heat pump and on demand water heater.

I don't have to say anything about Roberts garden.

James and Shontey would be good to.

Hook us up!!!!!

Look for us in the saturday bham news for room redo.

Ms.BeatJunkie!!! said...

okay wow...did not know bham had this magazine. Cool!